1. Weakens Skeletal Health 6. Harmful to Male and Female Fertility
2. Causes Arthritis 7. Bad For Kidney Health
3. Toxic to the Thyroid 8. Harmful to the Cardiovascular System
4. Accelerates Female Puberty 9. Negative Cognitive Effects
5. Calcifies the Ultra-Important Pineal Gland
Reducing Your Exposure to Fluoride
Using non-fluoride toothpaste can immediately reduce your fluoride exposure. Maintaining healthy iodine levels can help protect the thyroid from fluoride. Fluoridated water is the largest concern and most water filters are not adequate for removing fluoride; instead look to a reverse osmosis water purification systems.